Thursday, September 10, 2015

Ten on Ten!
Thursday ~ September 10, 2015
A beautiful sunny day ... and always some 
September nostalgia from so many
wonderful years as student and teacher, 
although happy to be retired!!


Backyard blue sky ...
Fall flowers ...

Leaves on the blueberry plants
are turning red!

Pumpkins are turning orange!


Afternoon harvesting ...
 corn and tomatoes!



Afternoon spider sighting ...
Afternoon munching ... thank you
 girlfriend Bunny for delivering this 
on your return from Oregon and
before your Juneau departure!


Thinking of teachers everywhere...
remembering being on strike 30 years
ago in Seattle - and Seattle teachers
are now on strike...


1 comment:

Maryn D Passino said...

Hewo it is me Maryn and I found this page online! I am commenting on this because I know you hehehehe. See you soon! Reply to me at passinomd@s.dcsdk12.org